Friday, July 24, 2009

明天

Tomorrow
damn nervous but happy also la Xp
[ got lengzai tomorrow? Haha]
We having competition at SMJK Yu Hua tomorrow
wahaha
4 peoples in a group
Our Group
Me , Yan Hui , Ching Yee And Hui Xian
I go for that because I want the sijil~

Before 8.30a.m
must reach their school
Oh my god~
scare can't wake up tomorrow la ):
Having exam on Monday
Havent prepare yet
Wait die only la Xp
try my best in last minutes ba (=

Wish me best of luck tomorrow yaa :p
My house keep no electric
damn la )=
cant study at all lerhs~
+
Stupid msn can't sign in too
So Bad Luck!
D:

Embrys
Happy 17th Birthday (=
Pretty forever lorhs~


Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-MwPfVYPHo
My classmate moonwalk~ Haha
Or
You can
Search in youtube - Steven Raj Doing Moonwalk
Michael Jackson Super Fans!!! :D
Support him ba! Xp


Good nite all :D
[ Using lap top no Chinese version -.- Have to type english~ ]

1 comment:

ch!nG y3e said...

haha!! same~~
scare can't wake up...
erm... i'll see later...