Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009! :D

Bye 2008!
Happy new year 2009! (:

My first picture in 2009 :D





I hate 2009!
everything come over me...
what the hell..
i hope 2 leave this school as fast as possible..

friends?
all change!
no more friendly~
no more happy~
no more enjoy~
no more excited~
no more friendship~
And now~ i feel that FRIENDS r so FAKE!
No more 'believe' in them!
Scare of friends!!
[ silent is the best!! ]

I hate 2009!
Getting hard and more pressure than form 3!
A lots of new subject! ):
Such like physics , chemistry , Addmaths , new format of English and Bm!
haizz ` ` no more enjoy & relax!
Concentrate study is my only choice f0r my FUTURE!

Anywhere~ good luck to everyone in 2009! :D
All the best (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..gud gud..study hard loh..
dun wan always go gai gai loh...lolx..kakaz..

ღ J . Kuen ღ said...

u la xD
u r the one who call me go out always lerhs!! xD

Anonymous said...

me meh??nop..is ur fren leh..no me lah...haha...